Thursday, May 21, 2009

Recently, a number of people have asked me questions that boil down to this:
"How can I start a creative business of my own in THIS economy?"
That's an excellent question. With the economy in its current state of flux, I believe that it's an outstanding time to examine and re-examine creative goals. Whatever your current level of employment, it's a great time to think about how creative process and perhaps a creative career can help you to grow. It's a perfect time to learn about managing and embracing change, and transforming challenges into opportunity. I believe that those who embrace change, who notice and act on patterns evident right now, will emerge in a much better place as the economy begins to stabilize - a place which may be much better than anything that's come before.

What have you dreamed about creating? Is this the right time to begin? What action can you take right now to move toward this creative dream?

No comments: